Want to create a unique and head-turning hairstyle for your festive party look? We’ve created a series of chic tutorials to make your Christmas style easy to create at home, and super chic.
Just follow this step-by-step guide to create a striking braided updo that’s fashion-forward and super elegant too.
• Brush hair and form into three secure ponytails: one at the top near the crown, one in the middle of the hair and one at the bottom. Then plait each section.
• Hold each plait upwards holding a few strands and push the plait down towards the head for a messed up plait effect. Repeat on the two other plaits.
• Pin the top two plaits towards the back of the head, and the bottom plait towards the top, securing with Sebastian Shaper Fierce £16.00
• Play around until you achieve your desired shape and position with more grips.
• Top tip: Day-old, unwashed hair will provide extra texture and hold.