We care about the safety of you and our team. Therefore, we continue to follow official guidelines concerning the COVID-19 outbreak to help protect our community.
In order to safeguard each other, please be advised of the following additional safety measures in salon:
- You will be provided with a disposable mask and gown upon arrival (you are permitted to use your own mask but you will still be provided with one of ours).
- Team members will also be wearing a mask during your time slot, and when at the backwash an additional visor. They will also wear a disposable apron that will be replaced for every guest.
- We will disinfect work stations and equipment after every time slot.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available to you and the salon team will wash and sanitise their hands in between each guest, and regularly throughout the day.
- We have also installed protective screens at reception and in between work stations where needed.
To support us with these safety provisions, a £3.60 fee will be charged to your service to help cover the cost.
We assure you no profit is being made and that the surcharge contributes to vital protective equipment.
For a full list of our social-distancing and safety protocols, please read Our commitment to you.
Thank you for your support, loyalty and understanding.