1. These Terms and Conditions together with any other Supercuts terms and conditions are the Prize Draw rules. By entering this Prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Prize draw is organised by Regis UK Limited, Lynchgate House, Cannon Park, Coventry, CV4 7EH
3. Supercuts reserves the right to cancel and amend the Prize draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules, the Prize draw, procedures, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Prize draw, the decision of Supercuts shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. The Prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 16 years old or over and where below 18 years old their parent(s) or guardian(s) have permitted them to enter the Prize draw.
6. Any person who is an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of Regis UK Ltd or any other person who is directly connected with the organisation of any particular competition is ineligible to participate.
7. By entering this Prize draw entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted by them is true.
8. Regis reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
Prize Draw Entries
9. Enter a Prize Draw will be drawn on the last Friday of the month.
10. The Prize draw will be held on a monthly basis, until further notice.
11. Prize Draw entries are to be made by completing the data capture form online.
12. The monthly deadline for entry to the Prize Draw is 12 midnight GMT on the Thursday proceeding the last Friday of the month. Failure to meet the deadline will result in the entrant’s details carrying over to the following month. Failure to meet the entry deadline for the last month of the prize draw will result in the entrant no longer being eligible to enter the Prize draw. The data will nonetheless be submitted to our database system.
13. The monthly winner will be drawn last Friday of the month and notified by the end of the following week.
14. The winner will be contacted by use of the details that they left when entering the prize draw.
15. The winner will receive their prize within 4 weeks of being notified.
16. The winner will be drawn at random by a member of the Supercuts Head Office team.
17. The prize consists of a £100 Supercuts gift card.
18. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
19. The prize is awarded at Supercuts’ discretion and no prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
20. Supercuts reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
21. Supercuts reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of any prize until such proof of eligibility and identity of the prize winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any entrant from the prize draw as it sees fit.
22. In all matters the decision of Supercuts shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
23. Supercuts does not warrant that the Prize draw will be free from errors or omissions nor that it will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. This Prize draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of Supercuts .
24. Supercuts will not be liable to any entrant or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize draw is discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
25. Entrants agree to reimburse Supercuts in respect of any damages suffered by Supercuts resulting from any claim made by a third party in respect of any matter arising from the entrant’s entry to the Prize draw in breach of these Terms and Conditions or from the entrant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
26. Prize is valid on hair and/or beauty services only, and excludes retail purchases.
27. To be used during one transaction; between Sunday and Thursday.
27. The Prize draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed exclusively by English law.
28. You can contact us in relation to this Prize draw by writing to: Monthly Prize Draw, Marketing, Lynchgate House, Cannon Park, Coventry, CV4 7EH
*The last Thursday of the month could be in the week following the draw taking place.